Monday 11 February 2013

If only..

I decided a while ago that I want to buy at least one pair of Louboutins in my life. I think that those shoes are really special and it would be great to own a pair. So this week I took a look at the webshop of Louboutin and my eye immediately fell on this pair:



One look at them and I was in love. I know they may not look very special but I really, really like them. I think it's nice that they're a nude color, because I would like to have a nude pair of heels as well as Louboutins, so this is the perfect combination. I also really like how the red sole, characteristic for Louboutin, looks on this particular pair.
I read a little piece on their website about these shoes and it said 'one of our personal favorites', which I really liked and thought was kind of funny. There's only one problem of course, and that's the price.. They cost €545,-. Who knows, maybe one day...

They also come in black, which I find very classy, but the nude ones remain my favorites:


So what do you think? Would you also like to own a pair of Louboutins, or do you find the price is too extreme?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4774103/?claim=f2j2x9z395n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment