Saturday 9 February 2013

Relax mode: ON


Today I went to a spa in Amsterdam with my mom. It's called Dayspa and it was great.
We arrived in the morning and immediately were welcomed into the lounge room with a cup of (delicious!) tea. After a few minutes two so-called 'Purefessionals' gave us two questionnaires to fill in so that the treatment would be perfectly adapted to how we were feeling.
After that we both went with one Purefessional to receive our first treatment. In my case this was a facial to reduce the pimples and blemishes on my face and to soothe my face. Most of it was very nice and relaxing. One or two things she did, did hurt though. O well, who wants to be beautiful..
After a little break my Spa Treatment began. It started with exfoliating my whole body with almond oil, honey and sugar. It was a bit rough, but it was doable. Then I got into a jacuzzi with water and a little bit of milk, which made the bath extremely nourishing for my skin. After I'd gotten out of the bad the Purefessional massaged my body.
Lastly, I got a hair treatment to nourish my scalp and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment