Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine

I understand it if, when you see the title, think: 'Oh no not again, I've had it with Valentine' even though  the day itself isn't here yet. But, since I don't have a Valentine or anything myself, I wanted to do things a little differently. After all, there also are a couple of nice things about Valentine's Day, and in this post I will zoom in on one: the Victoria's Secret Valentine Collection.

Candice Swanepoel



Barbara Palvin

Barbara Palvin

Lily Aldridge


Barbara Palvin

Candice Swanepoel


Candice Swanepoel

So I always like looking at these 'Sexy Snaps' on the Victoria's Secret website. If you want to, you can see all of them for yourself on their website. I hope I've been able to let you enjoy one of the nice things about Valentine's Day even if you don't have someone to celebrate the day with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment