Monday 18 March 2013

Wish list

Even though I have a lot of clothes (although I think I do know people who own a lot more of them), there are always more things I'd like to have. In this post I will zoom in on some of them.

White jeans


Very basic, but I haven't got a nice pair.

Light-washed jeans


Very basic as well, I think it will be nice for during the summer.

Navy blue sweater

OK, a bit late, it would have been better if I had bought this around October, but I still thinks it's very nice.

Mens watch


It may seem a bit weird to be wanting a mens watch, but I think it can look really great and even sensual in a way.

More basic T-shirts
A basic again, T-shirts can be combined in endless ways.

Leather jacket


I had a leather jacket but it was stolen at school and I haven't gotten a new one since. 

So these are some basic items I would like to buy. Do you have a wish list? If so, what's on it?



No comments:

Post a Comment